Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School Daze

                                        

When it's 8:00 a.m. and the house is buzzing with activity you know there has been a sea change in our routine. Nora, the professional driver, blasted out the door at 7:30 yelling out "Why didn't anyone get me up?!". Suddenly, other voices are chiming in "What time is it?". When people actually care what time it is, we have entered a new reality. One completely thrilling for me. The day is mine to work, squander, create or run errands without having to think about my children adrift around the house complete with their friends, unwashed glasses, plates and wrappers scattered along their paths. The goal today is to learn how to use my new scanner. I want to take a fresh look at the many fashion images I shot once upon a time when I primarily shot the Hasselblad and film was the only game in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment