Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pageviews all time history 12,000

I do really like round numbers. Nice, biggish sort of round numbers. So, a certain milestone that I must pause and reflect and digest. It certainly hasn't been me who has opened my blog 12,000 times since I started in January of 2010. Especially when I consider that I have dutifully checked the box of the "do not count" your pageviews on the dashboard of my blog's settings. So, somwehere, on some digital device, I am finding ways to share my thoughts and images. When you publish books, royalty statements are the measuring stick of your titles' success (or lack of...). Google is very efficient in sharing when and where a viewer has taken a moment to take a look. So, tomorrow I will give thanks for all the 12,000 times I managed my way into the hearts and minds of my fellow citizens of the world.

1 comment: