Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Springtime in NY




I had a jaunt to the city to meet a few pals. Tribeca is so alive with flowers, the city has done an amazing job with beautification. A chance to walk with Ellen, always fun to take her photo on the street as she has such great style. My real focus was meeting Joyce for lunch at Greenwich Grill where she treated me. (Thank you Joyce!) We took our time and chatted- so nice to relax in a comfortable spot and the food was delicious. Leaving the restaurant, the sunshine and warmer temperatures of the day made all the flowering plants glow even more.
En route to the subway, Joyce and I walked past the bike store AdelineAdeline that had
Kate Spade's bicycle in the window. It was a treat to see it in person as it's great looking. (I couldn't get a very good angle on the window- too many relfections.) At $1100+ it's beyond my budget for sure- but I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment