Friday, November 30, 2012

GH and Artists Meeting


I've been wanting to photograph Gerry Hovagimyan and the group he is part of called Artists Meeting for a long time. They are a collective of like minded souls who examine their feelings about art as an idea, performance, commodity etc. I took the train in and relaxed along the way. In the hotel lobby with my camera, I waited for the group to assemble. Everyone was very friendly. Afterwards, Joyce, my good friend and wife of Gerry walked me to the station and bought me a treat at Pylones. The train ride home was uneventful with an interesting book as my companion. Wonderfully sunny when we pulled in to Philipse Manor station-James was there waiting for me. I always have this odd sense of relief after I have succeeded in creating a photograph. Momentarily, the stress is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment