Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not So Good


"Just once I would like to wake up with more time on my hand than hours in the day."

I cost Liza $11.25 and two hours of her life yesterday when I drove us to see "In Time". I think Justin Timberlake is wonderfully talented and a true triple threat, but in this movie his performance was often like watching paint dry. The art direction of the film created a future where there was less color everywhere than in the above photo (shot during last weekend's storm). It's the kind of movie that is hard to watch in its entirety. Upon leaving, Liza recommended that she pick the picture next time and I felt relieved to be off the hook that easily. I am also the one who suggested we see "Charlie McCloud" starring another talented actor (whom I can find very appealing in an "on camera" sort of way). Within 15 minutes of "In Time" we agreed that even watching Charlie McCloud was more entertaining than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment