Sunday, February 1, 2015

In case you are interested.....


For all of you who enjoy sentiment, Valentine's is a perfect opportunity to express your affection and admiration for those nearest and dearest and as a creator of content, I have a special fondness for this holiday. Over the years, I have designed and delivered many many Valentines and it's always been a labor of...love. This year I thought I would do it a little differently. Instead of making this huge effort to communicate seamlessly through a digital connection- I'm going back to my roots and making cards by hand. My mailing list is too large to accommodate my ability to deploy art materials- so I am asking any of you out there who would like to receive a Valentine from me to let me know a.s.a.p. You can respond to this blog or email me at photodot at att.net if you'd like to receive a handmade card. The first five responders will get something (very endearing) from me mid-February. Reply at your earliest convenience and I'll take it from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment