Friday, December 5, 2014

"Born Beautiful"



It's a parental shocker when your children mature and are no longer your babes in arms but wallet wielding young adults who make a plethora of decisions without any assistance from you whatsoever. I get that (mostly) and appreciate that is as nature intended even as I miss the closeness of their dependency (just keeping it real.) I knew that they would grow up- resemble us or not-be psychologically hardy or not- attractive or not- hard working or not and fun to be around or not.


When I saw this W magazine cover, I was shocked to realize how much our youngest offspring resembles the young man featured with a bevy of belles. The magazine headline reads "Born Beautiful." Here's hoping my son puts his good looks to good use and makes us proud. Something to hope for at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment