Sunday, December 29, 2013

The clock is winding down


Here on a cold and rainy day, everyone curled up in their respective nests, the hours pass quietly. There is so much to read, maintain, resolve and create in the midst of the boundless content provided by the web. Observing as we all succumb to our digital devices of cable television, laptop, and smartphone make me appreciate that we reside in a very different world than the one in which I grew up. Still I wrangled everyone to assemble for brunch and my husband and kids made dinner. The routine of meals maintains the comfort of predictability and keeps us moored as we orbit separately.

(Restoring order in my office and reducing the clutter- I am uncovering a lot of images as I work and seeing things anew. Hope you enjoy the vintage moment pictured above.)

No comments:

Post a Comment