Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Stormy Sunday of Delicious Eats





Anytime my friend Andrea, The Artist Baker, does a special event I love to go and take photos. She is a magician with food and her presentations always inspire me. I worry that I might be getting in the way as the assorted cooks madly work to get everything prepared on schedule. Still I am happy to be there documenting whatever I can. It was horrible rain all the way to Morristown and I felt a little crazy driving on the highway through buckets of rain and less visibility. But the sights and smells of Andrea's kitchen quickly lifted away the gloom of the trip.
She is very good at what she does, and if fate allows, I hope we will find a way to create a special book about how an artist becomes a baker and in her way makes the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment