Friday, June 10, 2011

Really?






We just came back from standing in the broiling sun so we could watch the filming of an upcoming film with Melissa Leo,Tracy Morgan and Jesse Eisenberg. I had my little Lumix- nothing fancy. I took some stills of all the ways the crew killed time while standing around. At one point, a crew member came up and asked me not to take pictures. I reminded him that he didn't actually own the sidewalk I was standing on, and didn't have the right to tell me what to do. He gave me a full on stare. "So, I am asking you nicely not to take any more photos and disturb the actors and you're telling me you won't stop taking photos?" I managed a quick comeback and replied "I'll stop taking photos when I want to." (I was in no mood to have a complete stranger tell me what to do when I was not bothering a soul.) He glared at me and said "Really? Really?" and walked away.

1 comment:

  1. So I also had one annoying production member tell me to stop taking pictures and even the producer told me that she will call the cops on me that she will ask me once and only once what the F*** is there problem I don’t get it do they not want people to come see there movie or what I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete