Wednesday, April 22, 2015

On the Go




I've been hither and yon - well, Brooklyn and Manhattan. I had the pleasure of meeting Rosie Schaap, bartender, author and columnist for the New York Times who prepared two delicious cocktails which I imbibed with friends at her very welcoming bar. Now I am reading her book and really enjoying it. Thanks Rosie!


Met my friend Joyce today at the Frick Collection. A treasure trove of historic paintings, objects and furniture in the sumptuous setting of Frick's mansion completed in 1915. ("No photos allowed please.")

On foot in the neighborhood, I studied shop windows..



... and the sight of four window washers dangling from the side of a building required that I stop and make an image.



And thank you Joyce for the delicious lunch. (what a beautiful upstairs dining room!)


No comments:

Post a Comment