Monday, June 16, 2014

Sensory Bliss (around here)



For father's day, we kept it pretty simple. My husband bought himself a very nice bike and announced that he no longer requires any gifts from anyone for a very long time as he gifted himself an object he has longed desired. Still, as one who is fond of gestures I bought him a special bar of soap- special because its scent is one we both adore to wear.

Eau Sauvage was the first fragrence for men created by Christian Dior in 1966 and after the plethora of men scent's that now flood the market, this is far and away my favorite of all time. It has a light, citrusy scent that is especially intoxicating to wear during the summer months and I'm looking forward to the smell of his skin after a cool shower on a hot day...

When I checked the Christian Dior website, the soap was not for sale. I found this bar on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment