Monday, March 31, 2014

My position explained


I've been wavering since I posted this yesterday about putting it out there since the content is more revealing than some might think wise- but then I decided- life is short, what the heck, why not, go for it, well- you get the general idea...

I'm not really a negative person. I'm more of a glass half full kind of gal (okay, I try to be)- but yes, I can be a hater- even as I strive to see the good in each and every one of of us.  No, sometimes the only emotion worth considering is a kind of active dislike. (and according to the NYTimes, spite is good for you!!) 

Well, you'll know it when you feel it. Go for it. Nothing's worse than someone whose afraid of their dark side. Just keeping it real.

And for those among us who have no time for anything less than lofty, you have my admiration. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment