Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Perfect for Springtime Necessities



I didn't realize how much I "needed" this Marc Jacobs Khaki tote bag until it popped up on the screen when I was reading the New York Times online. It's only $1,995.00 and the description says it's perfect for springtime necessities- so if any one has a spare $1,995.00 and wants to get it for me I would absolutely write that person a charming thank you note. Truly charming. Yes, your $1,995.00 purchase will get you this perfect blue checked bag made out of inviting lamb leather. I know there are women out there who are probably madly pulling out their credit cards to purchase this chic "must-have" as depicted on a banner on their screen but here in Sleepy Hollow, in our economy, this item seems like pure delicious folly.

No comments:

Post a Comment