Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Out of Nowhere

I'm dipping down again and trying to remember all the things that are positive and for which I am very grateful. Sometimes, just doing tedious tasks helps as it's better than feeling this weight of sadness and accomplishing nothing. Amazing the ways emotions ride through me and grip my being. I can wish it weren't so and certainly contributing, productivity, creating, caring and humor help tremendously. I am not addicted per se to reality TV but I can be a fan of a certain individual and be happy for the serendipity when an unknown is discovered. A current contestant on America's Got Talent, Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr.has been employed most recently detailing cars in West Virginia and has always longed to perform as a singer. It's likely as a result of this show that his life will never be the same. I wish him and his family success and happiness. His story gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment