Thursday, May 5, 2011

Other Things


I've been on the go and on the road more lately. Now, it's the chance to focus on my to do list, some of which I haven't been able to get to while my daughter was in the throes of her college decision. I wish I shifted gears more easily, but sometimes the small, or last minute, or ongoing issues make it difficult to keep every ball in the air. I do wish I had known how to prioritize a little better. Maybe spent more time in the active pursuit of making money and building my career than I spent say, raising kids, chasing chaos and running the house 24/7. It's a rainy day and I'm grateful for the garden I've been tending. I planted some nigella seeds yesteday. I really like their quirky looks and how they seem to spring out the ground. Their seed pods in the fall are positively witchy after they bloom. Here's to the sweet possibility of watching them grow in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment