Friday, June 27, 2014

Another Milestone around Here


Last night, our middle child, Sarah graduated from our local high school. As I was photographing for The Journal News I was amazed by the very complicated staging of the event by our district- but luckily, the weather held, it wasn't too horribly hot, no one fainted in the bleachers and while the last diplomas were handed out in virtual darkness- a good time was had by all.
We went to dinner afterward and breathed a sigh of happiness. Now it is onward to the next chapter and getting her ready to head off to college in August. Always amazed by how life flows forward even as we contemplate the past.

and for anyone who is wondering why my daughter is giving me such an attractive facial expression, I will add that she is tired of being photographed by her intrepid, camera-wielding mother- which I understand, mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment