Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Don't Remind Me

I know you have to de-emphasize the fun factor. The caring factor. The "let's chip in and get it all done as a team" factor. No, I'd be disingenuous if I didn't acknowledge that I am living the dream. (Well, depending on whose dreaming.) A talented, caring able bodied husband and three healthy offspring- a respectable house with real estate taxes that we can mostly afford. I aspire to find as many occasions as possible to appreciate all that is good until I am snapped back in to the reality of kids who could live in utter chaos and like it, while constantly be reminded of how conventional I am. Oh, good times!  Once upon a time, well, a while back, they were great company. For now, I can only hope and pray that one day they will be that again. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment