Sunday, February 16, 2014

Snoozing in Sleepy Hollow (and for the restless- Frank Underwood and Co.)


A quick glance outside confirmed what the weatherman predicted. More snow descending on our already shrouded world. Sometimes the only sensible thing is to curl up and take a long winter's nap.



And for those who are tired of napping and/or shovellng (depending on your resources and real estate) there's always season 2 of House of Cards on Netflix.



Although after watching a few episodes of this twisted fable of life and politics in D.C. I can't wait for the third season of Veep to begin (or spring to arrive-I'm not sure I care which comes first). And while a river of ambition courses through me, I'll never be in a league with Frank (something I'm sure my family and friends are happy to hear).

1 comment:

  1. Would rather have napped with Oreo but but shovelled instead.

    Concerning that diabolical Veep: I, for one, am happy to hear.

    ReplyDelete