Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's


February 14th arrives and in my usual fashion- I feel compelled to fashion a greeting. Maybe this fascination stems from my childhood. A typical Valentine saw my father walking in the door from work with two cards and two boxes (one large and one small) for my mother and me. She got the large box and I got the smaller one. Nothing fancy- your typical drugstore chocolates in a heart shaped box. What I remember is feeling special. The fact that I existed made me important to him and that made me very happy. Very. So, in the spirit of love and appreciation I have crafted my message to share with those who have meaning for me. To one and all, I wish you a
Happy Valentine's and that you feel loved and loving on this very sweet day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment