Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Brigade



More snow and more snow. This time I had to move the car off the driveway to clean it- James didn't want to have to move those piles as well. He's working from home. School was delayed. Midterms and neither of my daughters have tests scheduled. It's all a little disjointed. Probably my best idea is to focus on chores, cooking, laundry and photographs. As long as I keep moving, the momentum promotes activity in everyone else. And that's a good thing.
Friday a.m. has rolled around. I've had a few nice windows of photographing around here. All the pretty light and changing shades of white. The guys did an amazing shoveling job yesterday and I'm very appreciative. I remembered a vintage snow picture and could not resist posting it here. Nothing like bonding.

No comments:

Post a Comment