Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd

                                                    

                                                    

As the end of the weekend approached, James took the time to groom our dog, Comet, who was sorely in need of a trim. The poor dog could barely see. Ever since I bought James dog clippers for his birthday last year, he has groomed Comet at home. (Zero grooming budget- a great economy move.) It was very sweet to photograph a little of the process and record the bond between dog and master. He has so much love and trust for my husband.

I'm grateful to have some time alone again and uncharted in the house. My children are back at school after the holiday break and my husband caught the 7:47 train to New York. The day stretches ahead of me and it's a wonderful feeling. Here's to possibility and finding my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment