Friday, October 18, 2013

Hastings Flea


Having one kid away at school residing in her own apartment means that many of her possessions have joined her in her cozy abode. I find myself at last with a little room to explore the nooks and crannies  I have used to stash the many odd and endearing items that have found their way in to our lives. In the spirit of less is more, I am participating in the first Hastings Flea Market this Sunday, October 20th.  It's been an interesting process to assemble all the quirky collectibles, household items, books, fabrics and objets d'art (well, sounds fancy if nothing else). And my family finds it intriguing as the piles build in preparation for the day itself. I love flea markets and all the many types who stroll them in hopes of finding special. So, if you find yourself with a hankering for people, music, shopping and activity this Sunday, make your way to Hastings. Should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment