Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kudos


In search of a repair genius who could restore some (once wonderful) pairs of shoes to something presentable again, I've been asking knowledgeable friends for referrals. (Comparing the time spent hunting for new shoes, when I already had pairs beloved by me sitting in a sad heap in my closet- repair seemed the right alternative.) On a shopping site recently, I discovered a firm called Cordwainers NYC who specialize in shoe and leather goods maintenance and repair and they were running some service promotions. After my purchase, I shipped 5 pairs of shoes requiring extensive attention and when the owner let me know my order was ready- I drove to their shop in Queens to pick them up. To say I am delighted is an understatement.  I can't praise Richard Ponce and his team enough. A definite gem of a service- I am so happy to have found them.



No comments:

Post a Comment