Monday, May 7, 2012

I laughed. A lot.

I have a new crush on Jenny Lawson author of Let's Pretend This Never Happened. She has a great narrative style as well as a lot of funny (almost hard to believe) stories to tell. She can find the humor in anything. As well as everything.
So I hope she is enjoying lots of success, is the toast of of the media and makes some serious coin. I wonder who she envisions playing herself in some as yet to be made movie or one person show. Maybe she'll even play herself. (Fantasy #1- "No, I never studied acting" as Jenny walks the red carpet wearing a fabulous frock dripping in jewels and animal skins with her dashing spouse at the Academy Awards. Ryan Seacrest would be impressed for sure.) She has so many talents with her gift for gab, I look forward to her next chapter. I mean her next book, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment