Friday, May 11, 2012

Apropos Adobe

I recently joined a Linked-In Group for Indesign Users (okay- now I might start leaving some of you behind) and went to an event yesterday to preview the new Adobe Creative Suite  6.0 for designers who employ it for their work- mostly graphics based (as they say in the trade). The new tools are so powerful, so complex and capable that I felt my brain begin to melt during the very engaging presentation. Minds far more brilliant than mine have worked tirelessly to improve this already amazing line of digital applications. I was daydreaming all the way home of all the wonderful things I will create once I actually figure out how to use all its bells and whistles. Don't hold the presses as this could be a while. A serious while if you catch my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment