Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little People


When my kids were small, I fell in love with vintage Fisher Price toys and their Little People collection of play sets. I accumulated a nice collection through garage sales and the like. My daughter, Sarah, especially enjoyed playing with them and they brought a lot of pleasure. As a parent, you're always trying to eliminate the many items which are no longer needed but still of good use. This play set shown above is my last stash of Little People and it's time to leave. I'm still hanging onto a Playmobil toddler set. Funny how nostalgic we can be for our own nostalgia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy,

    I want the Farmer and the red coupe car. ?

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Tim-
      It was all sold last week. Thanks for your interest!

      Delete