Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doubt Prevails

The we of the family is a shifting nucleus. As our eldest is off at college- life has a different shape. We are now four and on any occasion- three or less comprise the group. I knew it would go fast and certainly mine wasn't any faster than another's- it's more the experience of what's next. No, I didn't plan. I thought life would deliver its next chapter. I could have spent more time constructing so that I wouldn't find myself like this- caught in a web of confusion and self doubt. What is my purpose and not knowing what is up ahead and not knowing what fork I should take- as I am a solo navigator. A business yes- one that would involve others and keep me going. No, didn't do that. A job- yes. One that would morph and evolve over time. No, instead I invested myself in my calling. Not sure it was such a good idea when all is said or done. But, there is no going back. The present is mine to use, profit, abuse or squander. No one said it was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment