Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Romance


For as long as I can remember, I have been in love with nail polish in some form or another- so I thought I would start sharing some of the artworks I have created along the way to express this fascination of mine. This image is from 1985, when I was living in New York City and taking photos for more than reasonable fees. I would use my talents and my beautiful equipment to create images for myself whenever I could. I was friendly with a wonderful hand model named Liza O'Keefe. We did some nice paying jobs together so she was happy to lend her hands to my artistic pictures. I discovered Christian Dior hand products after college and painted a lot with the nail polish during my waitressing years. Their packaging spoke volumes to me, especially when I combined it with their product on a beautiful hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment