Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nothing Personal

So, it's a sunny day and I am toughing it out. Nothing easy is coming my way. I'm not sure how to talk or whom to talk to. (correction- with whom I could talk).

I just spent a long interval link surfing. That curious cyberspace phenom when you visit a blog and start looking at the blogs on various reading lists and so on and so forth. It seems like every artistic female alive is photographing endlessly tender moments of lively dinners, blooming flowers, trips to farflung places while managing to create rhapsodic images of their children, pets, possessions (arranged just so) and extended family. Wouldn't it be great to read a blog that was called "Why I Hate My Life" or "My Husband- the Complete Stranger" or a personal favorite "I thought I wanted Children" (a cautionary tale).

No comments:

Post a Comment