Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lazy Mom


I'm in some pre holiday weekend daze. I should be running around, organizing another delicious meal, or putting things in order or working on a photo assignment that is due, very soon. Instead, I'm in that wandering zone where not doing what I am supposed to seems so much more attractive than moving the balls along. You know that feeling when a pile takes on its own gravitas and looking at my list of chores induces fatigue. Maybe after I have read one too many magazine articles about fascinating types of all shapes, sizes and ages I will feel the stirrings of necessity. The dog has been walked and dozes away and I'm tempted to join him. Soon, there will be kids arriving home- demanding my interest or participation. I will give my ambition a rest and see where that leads me. So many opportunities to feel guilty on this sunny beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment