Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Happy Anniversay

Spending a really nice wedding anniversary around the house and interacting with everyone. (Except Jacob who has vanished off on his bike with pal. The temperature is that warm- 50's with mild sunshine and it's just right.) I've been reading a lot lately, magazines, books and websites and blogs. Came upon a beautifully written blog by a woman whose husband works for the U. S. Foreign Service and they are currently posted in Amman, Jordan. So many amazing people working, writing and contributing all over the world. The weather is definitely warming and things are popping out of the ground everywhere. Spring is in the offing. As we nest around the house- I am reminded of all the creature comforts our home provides. 1 Husband, 3 kids, 1 Rabbit, 1 Dog, 1 snake, 2 cars, & 1 house with 2 mortgages is a lot to be grateful for and I am. Now I need to go find my husband so that I can give him his frugalista anniversary present. It's a gift certificate from Groupon to take a Porsche out for a spin. I really hope he likes it. He does love cars.

1 comment: