Sunday, January 30, 2011

An Hour of Fun

The guys are off skiing and an all female house is pretty mellow. Sarah still doesn't feel well, but felt well enough to pose for Nora when Nora's model and friend had to reschedule their shoot for today. Her room is all set up as a photo studio. Pretty fun to see. And me, I am listening to WaitWait...Don't Tell Me! on National Public Radio. It's such a wonderfully entertaining hour that I line up all sorts of chores to do while I am listening and adoring, Peter Sagal, the host of the show. The kitchen always gets a good dose of my attention which means deploying more All-Clad to keep our organization going. I hope to train these kids how to manage leftovers- like downsizing the pot you are using as its content's reduce. Dumb, routine stuff which seems to make everything flow better.

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one! I have a major audio-crush on Peter Sagal. I listen to WWDTM on the way home from teaching yoga and dawdle in the driveway for as long as I can. Fun!

    ReplyDelete