Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Guilty Pleasure


Yesterday was busy and today promises to be the same. I am photographing again- for all sorts of reasons, professional, personal, ebay and all else. I'm trying to make progress in my odd fashion and it's mostly working. Now James is sick with what I had last week, Jacob doesn't feel well and I'm not certain what direction I'm headed next. Last night, Jacob and I indulged in one of our guilty pleasures and watched the premiere of American Idol. I thought Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez were great as judges. I loved Simon but I didn't really miss him. It's nice to see a whole different energy on the panel. Some of the contestents they let through seemed appealing. Pop culture remains a fascination for me, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment