Friday, September 17, 2010

Saturday chez Nous


My husband is currently out sailing and I am doing chores. My eldest is in Nyack and my youngest is biking at Graham Hill. Hopefully my middle Sarah, upstairs, is actually doing her homework. In that case, I can rest easy for a moment. I am sure it is beautiful out on the Hudson and James will come home all happy and refreshed. Not to mention the 9 holes of golf he did first thing this morning. Sometimes on boats, I can get violently ill and that's nothing I want to feel today (sick like clinging to the bottom of the boat until the boat returns to the dock). Today I got to fiddle around and made a nice birthday bouquet for Sandra in a vase that I wanted to give her. The light was so pretty in the kitchen that I grabbed a photo before Sarah and I delivered her flowers to her. She was happily surprised and pleased with her gift. Now it's fine to be here and go about my business. Nothing like not being interrupted to improve my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment