Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birth Day



I am having a low-key birthday today and it suits me perfectly fine. Sometimes more stuff is just that and I'm not craving anything of note. (Well, I do like these amazing Chanel Khaki nail polishes and would love to paint with them but at $23.00 per it's a little extravagant for our modest means). James and I did sneak out to the movies yesterday and saw a late afternoon show of "Inception" which mesmerized us both. Great twist, an unconventional story line, completely unbelievable but tender at the same time- so hats off to Christopher Nolan for his amazing creation. I'm trying to manage a sore shoulder so James was also my driver and personal assistant. It was very good medicine to be on the receiving end of his attentive care. While it's not wrapped up in paper and tied prettily with a bow, the gift of feeling loved by my family is plenty for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment