Sunday, September 12, 2010

6,620 uploads in the last minute



I wandered on to flickr and I thought, this is something I should consider doing and then I went to the homepage to look at the number of uploads. The amount never ceases to amaze me. So then I think- this is crazy. The whole world is photographing all the time, uploading their images on to flickr and then commenting on each other's images. What a big love fest. I love what you do and you love what I do and isn't it great? I'm not sure what it all has to do with anything except you get to see your images on a computer screen and in that context, your photos seem somehow more legitimate, more noteworthy, more real. I am not exactly grumpy (maybe a little) and contemplating what should be my next photo. My next big thing. The mind reels forward to the vision of three kids going to school (tomorrow!) and imagining their next big set of complaints. Homework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment