Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another delicious meal


Made another delicious meal. Won't bore anyone with the details. James helped a lot with the cooking and did a great job. Nora sat and talked after dinner, even helped set the table with very little coaxing. She's very concerned about today's special election in Massachusetts to fill Ted Kennedy's seat. My liberal minded daughter with a lot of ideals- I appreciate her more of the time than not these days (except when she is driving us completely crazy). Moving through the to-do list and working on my Valentine. Wondering if this idea of mine will work or not. Here's hoping as I really like that feeling of one of my ideas panning out to be something, real, tangible and charming. Got to watch a lot of old movies- I'll say no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment